#GMVEMSC: Good Sam Hospital ED Closing TODAY at Noon!

I wanted to take a minute on this final closing email to tell all of you how much I have appreciated working with you in my role as EMS Coordinator over the past 4 years at Good Samaritan Hospital. I have learned a lot from everyone and feel grateful that all of you welcomed me into your departments.  While this chapter is closing another one is opening and I will hopefully still get to see many of you at my new location.

 

As promised we are sending updates of the GSH Hospital closure.  As a reminder and to ensure patient safety is maintained at all times the GSH Emergency department will permanently close

TODAY Thursday July 19th, 2018 at 12 noon.    

 

There has been no change in the date or time of the hospital full closure, which remains at 12:01 am on July 23, 2018.

 

If there are any questions or concerns, please contact Laura Clark at leclark@premierhealth.com or 937-734-2448.

 

Thanks

 

Laura E Clark BSN, RN, Paramedic, EMSI

EMS Coordinator

Good Samaritan Hospital

Good Samaritan Hospital North Emergency Center

Phone: 937-734-2448

Fax: 937-641-7453