#GMVEMSC: FW: EFO Project Survey

 

I am currently researching the topic of diversity for an applied research paper as part of the National Fire Academy’s Executive Officer Program (EFOP).  I know that you are all very busy, but if you could take a few moments to complete the short survey below, I would truly appreciate it!  I will be using the data gathered for statistical purposes only.  The initial question asking for department name is used only to prevent duplication of data.  Please feel free to contact me with any questions.

 

Respectfully

Jeff Lykins

Survey Link: 

https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/ZBBDCRJ

 

 

                           Jeff Lykins

                           Deputy Chief

                           Department of Fire  I  City of Dayton

                           300 North Main Street  I  Dayton, Ohio 45402

                           Office 937.333.4502  I  Cell 937.367.6189  I  www.daytonohio.gov